Labor Day Weekend Taco Bar & Brunch – Plus, the Hot Dog Cart is Back on Monday! Harbortown Marina is excited to partner with DIYM Catering to bring some tasty dining options to the marina this weekend! We will celebrate Labor Day weekend and relax with a Taco Bar on Saturday and a Brunch on Sunday.…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
Hurricane Season is June 1 - November 30, and it's time to think about boat storage!
Nestled in a historically naturally protected harbor with minimal tidal changes, Harbortown is the ideal home for your boat this Hurricane Season.
Hurricane Special: Find Peace of Mind at Harbortown Marina
What's New Around Harbortown?
If you have been a boater in the state of Florida for the last couple of years, you know the events of hurricane season all too well. What starts off as a tropical depression in the Atlantic slowly forms into a named storm, and it usually appears as if it is heading straight this way.…Details
Many boat owners deal with the back-and-forth of trying to decide what storage is right when it comes to keeping their boat safe, maintained, and accessible. There are many reasons different kinds of storage exist when it comes to keeping a boat, each having their own benefits that can better serve a boater’s needs. Today…Details