Harbortown Marina is excited to welcome the Island Dockside Grill at Harbortown as our newest on-site amenity. The restaurant space on the property has recently undergone extensive renovations, and we are happy to announce the official opening! Wednesday, April 19th at 4:00 PM: The Grand Opening of The Island Dockside Grill at Harbortown! If the…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
There are many PROs in choosing Dry Rack Storage for your boat! Make boating fun again. Ask us about our safe and convenient dry rack storage options in Merritt Island, FL, right near Port Canaveral!
What's New Around Harbortown?
Harbortown Marina is proud to be hosting the Citizens For Florida’s Waterways 20th Annual Marine Flea Market, and this year we have some special guests in store! Visitors to this year’s Marine Flea Market will get a chance to preview Harbortown Marina’s new on-site restaurant, Island Dockside Grill.Details
We all know the saying, “There’s an app for that!”, but are we using the app market to its full advantage? Having a useful app is known to make life easier, so what kind of apps for fishing in Brevard County are out there to make your day out on the water a successful one?…Details