Harbortown Marina is proud to be hosting the Citizens For Florida’s Waterways 20th Annual Marine Flea Market, and this year we have some special guests in store! Visitors to this year’s Marine Flea Market will get a chance to preview Harbortown Marina’s new on-site restaurant, Island Dockside Grill.Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
There are many PROs in choosing Dry Rack Storage for your boat! Make boating fun again. Ask us about our safe and convenient dry rack storage options in Merritt Island, FL, right near Port Canaveral!
What's New Around Harbortown?
We all know the saying, “There’s an app for that!”, but are we using the app market to its full advantage? Having a useful app is known to make life easier, so what kind of apps for fishing in Brevard County are out there to make your day out on the water a successful one?…Details
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017, David Hefflebower, an owner of Harbortown Marina-Canaveral, passed away peacefully. Born in Michigan in 1936, he and his wife Barbara have been married 62 years. David became active in the marina business starting in 1986 and in 1988, when he opened Harbortown Marina at Fort Pierce, FL. Then in 1995,…Details