Visual Text With unfortunate events comes mass coverage and an array of information. With the recent Indian River Fish Kill, the wave of distress and anger about the situation with our local waterways can be felt throughout the state, and even the nation. At <strong>Harbortown Marina</strong>, It is important to us that our visitors and…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
Are you towing your boat to the Indian River, Banana River, or Port Canaveral, Florida?
Here are 3 Things People Who Trailer their Boats Wish They Knew:
3 Things People Who Trailer their Boats Wish They Knew
Not only does towing a boat with a trailer kill your fuel efficiency, it also wastes time and can cause a lot of aggravation. One alternative is Dry Covered Rack Boat Storage at Harbortown Marina, Merritt Island / Port Canaveral, FL. Click here for more amenities.
What's New Around Harbortown?
For many boat owners, the excitement of purchasing their first boat is a feeling that they will most likely never forget. After extensive research, endless ad scouting and craigslist monitoring, the moment a boat owner finds the right boat at the right price is an exhilarating one. Once the excitement and adrenaline dies down, however,…Details
Harbortown Marina is proud to be hosting the Citizens For Florida’s Waterways 19th Annual Marine Flea Market! This is Central Florida’s largest marine flea market, and offers free admission and parking. Look out for tons of nautical themed merchandise such as Replacement parts, Dock Lines, Buoys, ski equipment, and more!Details