Whether you are taking the whole family out for a day on the water, or perhaps looking for some one-on-one bonding time, fishing in Merritt Island is one of the best kept local secrets, sure to offer some family fun this summer. Merritt Island, located on the eastern Floridian coast near Port Canaveral, offers some…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
Hurricane Season is June 1 - November 30, and it's time to think about boat storage!
Nestled in a historically naturally protected harbor with minimal tidal changes, Harbortown is the ideal home for your boat this Hurricane Season.