The Harbortown Marina crew & staff will be exhibiting at this year’s Orlando Boat Show! The Orlando Boat Show is Central Florida’s “Premier Boat Show” and will be hosted at the Orange County Convention Center on International Drive in Orlando. This will be the largest Spring Orlando Boat Show ever! See over 30 great booth vendors,…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- Affordable to Stay or Store: Covered Racks, Wet-Slips, and Storage Yard
- Lowest Ethanol-Free Gas Prices on the Space Coast!
Snuggle in for the Winter at Harbortown Marina - Merritt Island, Florida
“Your Harbor Home Away From Home!” – Cozy Florida winter temperatures, dock & dine restaurants, short trip to Orlando attractions or Port Canaveral’s cruise terminals, and much more. Click here for more amenities.
What's New Around Harbortown?
Whether it’s time, money, or fuel efficiency, dry rack storage could save you a lot more than you think! The first thing many boat owners want to know when considering dry rack storage is predictable: How much is it going to cost them? For many, the thought of dry rack storage seems out of budget.…Details
“Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!” Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season. Here are our Holiday Hours for 2015: December 24: Open regular time at 7:30am – Closing early at 2:00pm December 25: Closed New Years Eve: Open regular time at 7:30am – Closing early at 2:00pm New Years Day: Open regular time…Details