On June 11th, from 11am-2pm at Harbortown Marina, celebrate the spirit of boating in Brevard County! On National Marina Day In every corner of the country, marine businesses will collaborate to hold events designed to introduce the public to the boating lifestyle, and to promote enthusiasm for activities on the water. To celebrate, Harbortown Marina…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
Are you towing your boat to the Indian River, Banana River, or Port Canaveral, Florida?
Here are 3 Things People Who Trailer their Boats Wish They Knew:
3 Things People Who Trailer their Boats Wish They Knew
Not only does towing a boat with a trailer kill your fuel efficiency, it also wastes time and can cause a lot of aggravation. One alternative is Dry Covered Rack Boat Storage at Harbortown Marina, Merritt Island / Port Canaveral, FL. Click here for more amenities.
What's New Around Harbortown?
Some days spent on the boat are all about being on the water, while others may be about the destination. Whether or not you are wanting to spend all day on the boat, or perhaps you are sailing somewhere familiar, Harbortown Marina’s top 5 amenities can make your boating trip a lot easier–and fun! Perhaps…Details
With unfortunate events comes mass coverage and an array of information. With the recent Indian River Fish Kill, the wave of distress and anger about the situation with our local waterways can be felt throughout the state, and even the nation. At Harbortown Marina, It is important to us that our visitors and residents have…Details