The Harbortown Marina crew and staff will be exhibiting at this year’s Orlando Boat Show! The Orlando Boat Show is Central Florida’s “Premier Boat Show” and will be hosted at the Orange County Convention Center on International Drive in Orlando. This will be the largest Orlando Boat Show ever! See over 40 great booth vendors,…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
There are many PROs in choosing Dry Rack Storage for your boat! Make boating fun again. Ask us about our safe and convenient dry rack storage options in Merritt Island, FL, right near Port Canaveral!
What's New Around Harbortown?
Harbortown Marina’s first Food Truck Night in early December was quite the success! Because of the popularity of this event, we are bringing it back for round two. This is a public event, and everyone in the Brevard County area (and beyond) is invited to join us for this Food Truck event. On Saturday, January 7th,…Details
The management at Harbortown Marina is pleased to announce that the marina restaurant will soon be re-opening as Island Dockside Grill at Harbortown Marina! The new restaurant will open after a period of renovation – Stay tuned for updates on the exact opening date. With a popular location already open in Merritt Island, The Island…Details