The management at Harbortown Marina is pleased to announce that the marina restaurant will soon be re-opening as Island Dockside Grill at Harbortown Marina! The new restaurant will open after a period of renovation – Stay tuned for updates on the exact opening date. With a popular location already open in Merritt Island, The Island…Details
Top 5 Reasons To Dock At Harbortown
- THE Lowest Priced Ethanol-Free Fuel from any marina in the Merritt Island / Port Canaveral area.
- Friendliest Boating Community & Top-Notch Crew On Staff 7 Days a Week.
- No More Lines at the Boat Ramp! Launch Your Boat 364 Days Per Year.
- Naturally Protected Harbor with Minimal Tidal Changes. Deep Water Access (Barge Canal) to the Indian (ICW) & Banana Rivers with Access to Port Canaveral.
- NEW Heated Swimming Pool! Make a splash all year long!
Hurricane Season is June 1 - November 30, and it's time to think about boat storage!
Nestled in a historically naturally protected harbor with minimal tidal changes, Harbortown is the ideal home for your boat this Hurricane Season.
Hurricane Special: Find Peace of Mind at Harbortown Marina
What's New Around Harbortown?
Although the winter holidays are here, Florida boaters are still hitting the water… so why not combine the two? Brevard County brings that idea to life with its annual holiday boat parades! Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Titusville, and Port Canaveral showcase these dazzling displays of light during the annual parades each year. Enjoy the usual…Details
Food truck events in Central Florida have been rapidly growing in popularity throughout the past few years, and Harbortown Marina in Merritt Island / Port Canaveral is the latest location for another tasty night! On Saturday, December 3rd, from 5:30 – 8:30 food truck event visitors can try tastes from 8 delicious food trucks, all…Details