To generate an estimate of your boat’s storage/stay at Harbortown Marina, complete the following information. This calculator is for wet slip and long-term storage yard quotes only. For quotes on our covered rack storage, contact us.
- A copy of the current registration/documentation or a copy of the bill of sale must be in the name of the person applying for the slip.
- Insurance policy naming Marina as additional insured and showing $300,000 liability coverage.
- A deposit is required prior to move in.
- First month’s fees are due as specified within the contract.
- Slip fees are due on the first of every month.
- A written notice to vacate must be provided 30-days prior to the date of vacating.
- Subletting of slips is not permissible.
- Seaworthy requirements for the vessel (rack storage/wet-slip): Vessel always able to move under its own power and not to allow any in-flow of water in a fashion that will threaten sinking, in the opinion of the Marina.
- Additional requirements are covered in the marina contract.
Slip fees are based on boat length or slip length, whichever is greater. The overall length of any vessel is defined as the distance from the most forward of the vessel to the further position aft, this includes all items such as pulpits, anchors/anchor rollers, davits, swimsteps, outboards, bowsprits etc.
Neither vessel nor any part of the vessel may project into the fairway more than 3 feet. Definitive slip fee amount will be determined upon arrival and inspection by marina personnel. Slips are assigned to accommodate vessels with no overhang except as permitted by the marina.