1. Cooking can require a bit of creativity.
2. The neighbors are always friendly.
3. Gorgeous views day in and day out.
4. Showering on your boat can be an act of contortion.
5. The largest thing you want for Christmas is a Kindle download.
6. Your mechanical skills have been greatly enhanced.
7. Guests rarely overstay their welcome.
8. You’ve traded high heels for flip flops and business suits for board shorts.
9. If you’re a Harbortown boat customer, never having to worry about driving home after an evening at our onsite restaurant.
10. Living on a Boat = Absolute Freedom.
Located in a naturally protected harbor just 2.5 miles west of Port Canaveral, Harbortown Marina offers a wide array of reasons to choose us as the in-water home for your boat. Enjoy the area’s most friendly boating community, the lowest fuel prices around, clean restrooms and showers, on-site dining, an in-ground pool for the whole family, monthly activities, dog run area, and much more!
Wet Slip Pricing is available, please contact us at 321-453-0160 for more info.